The Dryer Vent Cleaning Professionals
Quality dryer vent cleaning will save money, decrease the risk of fire, and give you total peace of mind. Your homes dryer ducts ventilate hot moist air from the clothes dryer, to the outside. Most of the time they operate without any problems. However, even a small dryer vent problem can have big consequences. Lint buildup in your dryer vents forces clothes dryers to work harder. Over time this neglect cause clogs, leaks, mold, structural damage and of course the possibility of fire.
A1 Sparkles offers professional dryer vent cleaning services to local customers in Philadelphia, Montgomery County, Bucks County, Berks County, Chester County, Delaware County, Delaware and South Jersey area. As Philadelphia’s best dryer vent cleaners our goal is to significantly improve the efficiency and safety of your entire dryer ducting system. If you’re searching for the best dryer vent cleaning, inspecting, repair services you’ve found them!
A1 Sparkles Your #1 Dryer Vent Cleaners
- Free 50-Point Safety Inspection
- Up to 500% Increase Dryer Ducting Ventilation
- Lint Alarm Installers
- Includes Clothes Washer Leake Detection and iPhone app capabilities.
- Fiber Optic Video Inspection
- Temperatur Differential
- Infrared Inspection Available
- Complete Repair Service
- Your Peace Of Mind
We Offer 2 Types of Dryer Vent Cleanings Starting at Only $99
A1 Sparkles Dryer Vent Routine Cleaning
All dryer vents are cleaned using a high pressure, compressed air tool – a jet-snake. The jet-snake shoots down the dryer vent, blasting loose lint and debris, where we catch it in a special vacuum cleaner. We also may use brushes and air whips for extreme dryer vent clogs. No lint should escape into the dryer or your residence.
- Age, Condition and last professional cleaning?
- Noticing longer drying times?
- Location of the dryer
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd floor or basement?
- Where does it terminate?
- 1st-floor max 6 feet high termination $109
- 1st-floor max 7 feet high termination $139
- 2nd-floor max 20 high termination feet $169
- Sorry, No Heights Above 20 Feet, And NO Exterior Roof Work.
- Prolonged ladder or outside work is additional. (Un-Clogging Dryer Vent Terminations)
- Approximate total run length?
- Add 3 feet for each 45-degree turn.
- $3 per linear foot over 25. More than 25 feet is a caution for a code violation special measures may be recommended.
- Any clogs or structural issues may be extra?
A1 Sparkles Dryer Vent Problem Solving
If we find any safety hazards or potential code violations we will inform you and with your permission performed any necessary repairs. This way you know your dryer vent is clean and safe.
Top 10 Dryer Vent Problems We Fix
- Bird nests in dryer vent ducting
- Dryer vent is too long
- Dryer vent has too many turns
- Dryer Vent termination screens
- Exposed screws in dryer vent
- Plastic duct materials
- Flaps painted shut
- Crushed behind dryer
- Damaged or loose venting
- Foil Dryer Worm Replacement
Top 10 Benefits of A1 Sparkles Professional Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Fire Prevention
- Reduced energy bills
- Prolonged clothes dryer lifespan
- Quicker drying times
- No musty smelling clothes
- Better indoor air quality
- Mold prevention
- Elimination of possible critters
- Peace of mind
- 1/2 Price Sale with Air Duct Cleaning
FEMA: Factors Contributing to Ignition in Clothes Lint Dryer Fires
House fires caused by dryers are far more common than are generally believed, a fact that can be appreciated upon reviewing statistics from the National Fire Protection Agency. Fires caused by dryers in 2012 were responsible for approximately 13,975 house fires, 418 injuries, 15 deaths, and $196 million in property damage. Most of these incidents occur in residences and are the result of improper lint cleanup and maintenance. Fortunately, these fires are very easy to prevent in Residential Buildings.
Disclaimer: Dryer vent cleaning improves drying times and reduces the chance of dryer fires. A plugged dryer vent, however, is only one of several factors that contribute toward a hazardous situation. (Other factors may include: lint inside the dryer, plugged or missing lint screen, and defective thermostat and limit switches.) We can’t, therefore make any claim that dryer vent cleaning will, by itself, prevent dryer fires. Consult your municipal building code inspector for more your townships regulations. You can search a cheap dryer vent cleaning company, but if you want the peace of mind knowing a professional has cleaned and inspected your dryer vent, give us a call.
If you are interested in hiring the best residential and commercial dryer vent cleaning companies in the Philadelphia suburbs then please call 610-292-9069 or complete our online request form.
- Are Carpet Stains On Your Holiday Guest List?
Say Goodbye to Phantom Carpet Stains There are a million things to do when preparing the house for Thanksgiving dinner and the holiday season. We focus so much on what is at eye-level that sometimes we forget to look down at our feet until our house is full of our closest friends and then we […]Read More
- Can House Cleaning Improve Your Health?
Health Benefits of a Professional Cleaning Service If you are someone who isn’t in the habit of keeping the house clean and doesn’t see its importance, you may want to reconsider. We all know a clean home looks great, but more importantly, research shows that it can make you feel great too – mentally and […]Read More