Carpet Repair Carpet Stretching & Carpet Odor Removal
Our carpet repair and odor control technicians can solve most carpet and rug problems.
Carpet repair service is necessary for carpets that are buckling, rippling, or pulling apart. It is usually the result of a bad install, heavy furniture moving, old carpet stains or water damage.
The good news is that our carpet repair technicians have the knowledge, tools and skills to repair most carpet problems.
Additionally you will save money and prevent the hassle of having new carpet installed.
We use powerful carpet stretchers to re-stretch your carpet back to a tight fit. We also repair; carpet patches, carpet holes, pulls, tears, seems, and most other carpet repair issues.
• Power Stretching – Before you price out new carpet, let us stretch the existing carpet. Professionally stretched and trimmed around the edges, your carpet will look like new and be safe to walk on without any wrinkles.
• Patching –. We offer carpet patches in all sizes so you can keep your existing carpet longer and save money.
• Color Repairs –Trust our team to dye the area and blend it with the existing carpet. With our help, you won’t have to replace the carpet.
• Seams – Seams can start to come undone over time, but we can secure them to keep your carpet smooth and hide the seams.
• Berber Snags – If your Berber is running or snagging, let us make the necessary repairs to keep it intact and prolong the life of your carpet.
• Floods –We can remove the water, dry the carpet and make necessary repairs to save your carpet. Call for our services immediately to salvage your carpet and prevent the growth of mold.
Carpet odors can be dangerous to your health and if left untreated the will cause permanent damage to your carpets. You may have tried those “Miracle Products” only to find they don’t work. At best you can expect to only remove up to 30% of the urine in the carpet. Gravity is pulling the carpet odor down into the lower carpet fibers and perhaps the sub-flooring. Overtime pet odors becomes hygroscopic alkaline salts. The odors get stronger when the humidity levels are high, because the salts are actually pulling moisture out of the air and into your carpets. When this happens microbial growth occurs, and cross contamination can make you sick. You need to clean, restore and eliminate the odors by cleaning the carpet and pad.
For serious urine vomit, perspiration, dander, feces, floods, and mold we recommend cleaning the carpet and padding. Using a specifically designed tool the vacuum process 10 times stronger, which channels suction from the bottom up. With this amazing process odors are decimated from the carpet and padding, saving you thousands on the replacement of the carpet and padding.
Carpet Stretching, Ripples, Patching, Bleach Spot, Wet Carpet, Flood Treatment, and More.