Guaranteed Best Rug Cleaning
A1 Sparkles Cleaning is your local Philadelphia Suburbs rug cleaning company for all types of rugs! Persian, Oriental, Turkish, Pakistani, Baluchi, Hand-loom, Knotted, and machine made rugs. We clean them all with special care.
A1 Sparkles rug cleaning never uses dry rug shampoo or harsh chemicals that will eventually ruin even the best area rugs. We use certified green and wool safe products. Our rug dusting removes dirt your vacuum dreams of. Finally, we have special rinsing techniques to get your area rugs looking new again without any chemical residue.
Most note worthy our rug cleaning simulates an old fashion river washing, combined with modern mechanized hand rug cleaning. Our Philadelphia Suburbs cleaning services crew dust, wash, bathe, scrub and rinse valuable rugs in our basin, and fast drying is our specialty.
In-plant Rug Cleaning Rates Only $2.59 sf
- Free Pick Up & Delivery
- Free Furniture Moving
- Free Roll Up & Re-Laying
- 10-14 Day turnaround
- Inspection – Every rug, is thoroughly inspected.
- Dusting –Using compressed air and the Wolverine rug duster we blast out years of dust, your vacuum can’t even begin to reach.
- Certified Pile Lifting – The deepest vacuum on the planet. Adds life to your rugs by removing dust your vacuum can’t even begin to reach. Helps restore traffic lanes and open the nap.
- Washing – Most rugs are washed in our simulated river basin, or low moister mechanized hand cleaning. We use counter rotating scrubbers with just enough power to deep clean without compromising the rugs pile or structure.
- Rinsing – While rug cleaning in the basin purified fresh water enters in one end, and dirty water is pumped out the opposite end. As the rug is hanging purified water is drained from the top of the rug down. Wand rinsing and truck-mount vacuums start the drying process.
- Specialty Services – Deodorizing, moth treatment, fringe whiting & more.
- Drying – Freshly cleaned rugs are dried by air movers and commercial dehumidifiers. We drop the indoor humidity to desert levels and move warm clean air through the rugs.
- Detailing – While hanging transparent hand tools extract any remaining.
- Grooming – Brushing the pile, sides, fringe, and selvage of any loose fibers.
- Vacuum – Using 3 different vacuums we ensure rugs are clean as possible.
- Inspection – Your rugs are as clean as possible and have a fluffy feel.
For pet odor removal, we add enzymes and soak the rug overnight. Rollers, pile lifters, and scrubbers are used to agitate and flex the rug.
Clean rugs are wrapped in brown art paper and supporting plastic wrap.
Save 20% – You Drop off and pick up your rugs!
Visit our rug cleaning spa located near the Norristown zoo next to the Norristown fire house. Just 2 miles from the Montgomery County Court House and 10 minutes from the King of Prussia Mall, 422, and the Main Line, PA.
Additional Rug Cleaning Services
- Anti Allergen
- Odor Control
- Fringe Whitening
- Rug Repairs
- Moth Treatment
- Rug Stretching /Blocking
- Rug Restoration
In House Rug Cleaning $0.89 sf
- Basic furniture moving & tabbing
- Prepare and establish protected areas
- 5 step oriental rug cleaning
- Post cleaning wrap up, & free rug spotter
- Not recommended for heavily soiled rugs, pet stains, odors, or antique.
- Inspection – Every rug is thoroughly inspected before cleaning.
- Vacuuming – We will vacuum your rug using multiple passes to extract as much dry soil a possible.
- Washing – Rugs are preconditioned as our powerful 25 hp vacuum extracts deep down dirt.
- Rinsing – Injecting purified water directly into the rugs pile while simultaneously extracting any remaining soil.
- Drying – Using our specially designed green glided wand glide we will perform multiple dry pass to extract as much water as possible. We then clean around the edges while drying the floor.
In conclusion we offer 2 type of rug cleaning methods to fit your budget.
If you are interested in our rug cleaning services in the Philadelphia suburbs then please call 610-292-9069 or complete our online request form.
- Can House Cleaning Improve Your Health?
If you are someone who isn’t in the habit of keeping the house clean and doesn’t see its importance, you may want to reconsider. We all know a clean home looks great, but more importantly, research shows that it can make you feel great too – mentally and physically! The Environmental Protection Agency says that […]Read More
- A Richer Healthier Home
How keeping a clean home can make you rich in 2017! New year’s is the time, naturally, for life changing decisions. It is a major event in most people’s lives, and is usually characterized with a resurgence of a positive outlook to meet whatever fate might bring head on. Consider the following reasons why a […]Read More