A1 Sparkles Cleaning is your local Philadelphia Suburbs rug cleaning company for all types of rugs! Persian, Oriental, Turkish, Pakistani, Baluchi, Hand-loom, Knotted, and machine made rugs. We clean them all with exceptional care.
A1 Sparkles rug cleaning never uses dry rug shampoo or harsh chemicals that will eventually ruin even the best area rugs. We use only green seal approved, and or, and wool safe products. Our rug dusting removes dirt your vacuum dreams of. Finally, we have special rinsing techniques to get your area rugs looking new again without any chemical residue.
Most noteworthy our rug cleaning simulates an old fashion river washing, combined with modern mechanized hand rug cleaning. Our Philadelphia Suburbs cleaning services crew dust, wash, bathe, scrub and rinse valuable rugs in our basin, and fast drying is our specialty.
Exclusive 12-Step Rug Washing Only $2.69 per square foot.
- Inspection – Every rug, is thoroughly inspected.
- Dusting –Using compressed air and the Wolverine rug duster with steel grated flooring we blast out years of dust.
- Vacuum – Using 2- 3 different vacuums we ensure rugs are dust free as possible.
- Washing – Most rugs are washed in our simulated river basin or low moister mechanized hand cleaning. We use counter-rotating scrubbers with just enough power to deep clean without compromising the rug’s pile or structure.
- Rinsing – While rug cleaning in the basin purified fresh water enters in one end, and dirty water is pumped out the opposite end. As the rug is hanging purified water is drained from the top of the rug down. Wand rinsing and truck-mount vacuums start the drying process.
- Specialty Services – Deodorizing, moth treatment, fringe whiting & more.
- Drying – Freshly cleaned rugs are dried by air movers and commercial dehumidifiers. We drop the indoor humidity to desert levels and move warm clean air through the rugs.
- Detailing – While hanging brushing and transparent hand tools extraction.
- Grooming – Brushing the sides, fringe, and selvage.
- Pile Brushing– The deepest vacuum on the planet. Adds life to your rugs by removing fine dust your vacuum can’t even begin to reach. Also helps prevent traffic lanes.
- Inspection – Your rugs don’t leave our rug spa until they have a fluffy feel and look years younger.
- Delivery – For customer pickups, we’ll load your rugs in your car curbside. Rug delivery includes light furniture moving and relaying you clean rugs.
For pet odor removal, we add enzymes and soak the rug overnight. Rollers, pile lifters, and scrubbers are used to agitate and flex the rug. Clean rugs are wrapped in brown art paper and supporting plastic wrap. Visit our 2000 square foot rug washing spa. We’re only 10 minutes from the King of Prussia Mall. A quick rug drop of and pick up. Or call ahead to schedule curbside rug valet today!
Additional Rug Services
- Odor Control
- Fringe Whitening
- Rug Repairs
- Moth Treatment
- Rug Stretching /Blocking
- Rug Restoration
In-House Rug Cleaning $0.99 per square foot
- Basic furniture moving & tabbing.
- Prepare and establish protected areas.
- Post cleaning wrap-up, & free rug spotter.
- Freshen Up Only.
- Not Available For Fringe Cleaning, Stains, Odors, or Heirlooms, Sisal, Silk, or Antiques.
5 Step In-house Rug Freshen Up
- Inspection – Every rug is thoroughly inspected before cleaning.
- Vacuuming – We will vacuum your rug using multiple passes to extract as much dry soil a possible.
- Washing – Rugs are preconditioned using a Green Seal Certified Pre-Treatment, hand scrubbed, and our powerful 25 hp vacuum extracts deep down dirt.
- Rinsing – Injecting purified water directly into the rug’s pile while simultaneously extracting any remaining soil.
- Drying – Using our specially designed green glided wand glide we will perform multiple dry passes to extract as much water as possible. We then clean around the edges while drying the floor.
In conclusion, we offer 2 types of rug cleaning methods to fit your budget. Guaranteed best rug cleaning at the best price.
If you are interested in our rug cleaning services in the Philadelphia suburbs then please call 610-292-9069 or complete our online request form.
- Spring into a Clean Home
Sparkles of Spring? Finally, there is an end in sight to this long winter! March 20th is the first day of Spring and warm weather is on its way. While everyone is dusting off their warm weather clothing and packing up their sweaters and thick overcoats, our houses are ready to get some much-needed attention, […]Read More
- Are Carpet Stains On Your Holiday Guest List?
Say Goodbye to Phantom Carpet Stains There are a million things to do when preparing the house for Thanksgiving dinner and the holiday season. We focus so much on what is at eye-level that sometimes we forget to look down at our feet until our house is full of our closest friends and then we […]Read More