Terms of Service
Provider agrees to perform the services identified on this Contract. Owner, Agent, Customer, Client agrees to purchase, receive, and pay for the Services pursuant to the terms. Provider reserves the right to terminate this agreement at any time without penalty. GUARANTEES: Provider’s performance of the Services is limited by pre-existing conditions and characteristics of the premises, material, hazards, fabrics, furniture, flooring, and other items. The Reclean any area for free guarantee is only available at the time of your cleaning, and limited to a 600 sf. The We’ll Beat Any Similar Service guarantee is for local competitors that are certified in all the fields that the Provider is, and uses the same or similar equipment, products and methods of the Provider. Coupons are excluded, as is the use of subcontractors. Any guarantees, specials, coupons, or gift certificates not mentioned in this agreement are considered invalid, releasing The Provider form any such claims. PROVIDER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS. Customer shall retain responsibility and shall be liable for all effects of and costs necessary to correct such conditions, including, by way of example and not limitation, the conditions identified: Provider will, in its sole discretion, pre-test materials. PROVIDER DOES NOT GUARANTEE SPOT OR STAIN REMOVAL AND COLORFASTNESS OR PREVENTION OF SHRINKAGE, FADING, OR ADHESIVE BREAKDOWN. Provider shall use reasonable efforts to advise Customer of any adverse effects which may be reasonably foreseen due to the nature of the fabric or material involved, however it’s impossible to determine when such adverse secondary effects may occur and PROVIDER DOES NOT GUARANTEE AGAINST SUCH SECONDARY EFFECTS. PROVIDER IS NOT A MOLD CONTRACTOR and DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE REMOVAL OR ERADICATION OF MOLD. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: In no event, shall provider its owners’ officers, employees or affiliates be responsible for indirect, special, nominal, incidental, punitive, or consequential losses or damages, regardless of the legal or equitable theory asserted including contract negligence warranty, strict liability, statute or otherwise, even if it has been aware of the possibility of such damages or they are foreseeable; or for third party claims. THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED THREE TIMES THE AMOUNT PAID BY CUSTOMER FOR THE SERVICES OR ACTUAL PROVEN DAMAGES, WHICHEVER IS LESS. IT IS EXPRESSLY AGREED THAT CUSTOMER’S REMEDY EXPRESSED HEREIN OF THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. NOTICE OF CLAIM. The Provider shall have no liability whatsoever unless of a customer’s claim is given to The Provider in writing within 2 days following the date of the allegation. All cleaning involves some inherent degree of risk to the fabric/surface being cleaned. Shrinking, bleeding, browning, and texture changes can all occur when fabrics/hard surfaces are cleaned. You must assume responsibility for any unwanted effects from your fabric, surface cleaning for us to proceed. CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION. Customer hereby authorizes The Provider to charge, hold and process the amount shown in the section titled Total Due. The Provider only. Charge-backs for service disputes are not valid unless the Provider has been given the opportunity to correct the dispute. DEFAULT / NON-PAYMENT FEES. A non-refundable $40 service deposit is required at booking. Payments are due in full at the time of the cleaning. Delinquent accounts are subject to late fee amounts in the rate of 1.8% per annum (or the maximum amount allowed by law), plus internal and external collection fees, attorney fees and expenses, court cost, and other expenses incurred in recovering such sums. A $40 insufficient funds fee will be applied to returned checks. The Provider shall be entitled, fully permitted under law, to reasonable legal fees and costs of collection, in addition to any other amounts owed by Client. Consent is hereby given for filing of mechanic’s liens by Provider for the work described in this contract on the property on which the work is performed if Provider is not paid. ARBITRATION. Any conflicts arising out of or relating to these terms shall exclusively be determined by binding arbitration. Provider shall not be liable for any losses of its performance of obligations due to any acts of God, acts of civil or military authorities, disturbances, wars, strikes or other labor disputes, fires, floods, transportation contingencies, acts or omissions by a third party, infiltration or disruption of the Services by a third party, or other occurrences that are beyond Provider’s reasonable control. INDEMNIFICATION. Merchant agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Provider and its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against all liability, claims, losses, damages, injuries, expenses, attorneys’ fees (whether in-house or otherwise), costs or otherwise, directly or indirectly arising from or related to Providers services. If Provider is fined or penalized by any of the Credit Card Associations or any other state, federal or regulatory agency, you agree that you will reimburse Provider immediately for said fines and/or penalties. EXCLUSIVITY. During the term or this agreement and any renewal term and at any time, customer agrees not to solicit The Providers staff members, employees, affiliates, vendors or other privileged individuals, for any reason or to perform services outside the Provider’s venue. The exclusivity described here shall survive the termination of this agreement without limitation. DISCLAIMER. This agreement is intended for the recipient and may not be distributed to any third party, or be modified for future use. If any provision of this contract is found to be ineffective, or illegal for any reason under present or future laws, such provision shall be fully severable, and this Contract shall remain in full force. The Provider reserves the right to amend the terms and rates mentioned in this agreement. Pennsylvania state law shall govern this contract.
1. Personal Information. You have complete control over your personal information. In general, you can visit our website without providing us with any personal information. However, there are instances where we must have your personal information for us to grant you an access to our protected and secured sites. This information may include registration data (your name, address, email address, phone number, title, etc.), information request data and response data (“User Information”). When you receive your confirmation email or when you receive an email from the list server, you will be given instructions on how to remove yourself from the list.
2. Use of User Information. We intend to use such information for purposes of supporting your and your employer’s relationship with A1 SPARKLES CLEANING by designing a web site content that is suitable to your needs and alerting you to new product and service offerings as they become available. This User Information may be retained by A1 SPARKLES CLEANING to verify compliance with the agreement between A1 SPARKLES CLEANING and your employer, to keep track of the domains from which people visit us, to create a user profile to better serve you and your employer, or to simply contact you either electronically or otherwise. If you decide that we should not use your personal User Information to contact you, please let us know and we will not use that information for such purpose. However, please do not submit any User Information if you are less than 18 years of age.
4. Accuracy and Security. The accuracy and security of the User Information is important to A1 SPARKLES CLEANING. Currently, you may review and request updates to your User Information retained by contacting A1 SPARKLES CLEANING. If you contact us to correct your User Information, we will attempt to correct such inaccuracies in a timely manner. A1 SPARKLES CLEANING is concerned with the security of your User Information and is committed to taking reasonable steps to protect it from unauthorized access and use of that personal information. To that end, we put in place the appropriate physical, electronic and managerial policies and procedures to secure your personal User Information. We also continue to implement procedures to maintain accurate, complete and current User Information.
7. External Links. A1 SPARKLES CLEANING website provides links to other third-party websites. Even if the third party is affiliated with A1 SPARKLES CLEANING through a business partnership or otherwise, A1 SPARKLES CLEANING is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices or the content of such external links. These links are provided to you for convenience purposes only and you access them at your own risk.
9. General. If you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, please contact A1 SPARKLES CLEANING via our Contact Us page.