The Best Dryer Vent Cleaning in PA
According to the National Fire Protection Agency, clothes dryer fires are responsible for approximately 15,000 house fires, 15 deaths, and over 200 million in property damage each year. Most of these incidents result from clothes dryer malfunctions caused by excessive lint buildup. Fortunately, dryer fires are easy to prevent with little maintenance.
Your home’s dryer ducts ventilate hot moist air from the clothes dryer to the outside. Most of the time, they operate without any problems. However, even a tiny dryer vent problem can have significant consequences. Lint buildup in your dryer vents forces clothes dryers to work harder. Over time this neglect cause clogs, leaks, mold, structural damage, and of course, the possibility of fire.
As Philadelphia’s Best Dryer Vent Cleaners, Our Goal is to Improve the Efficiency and Safety of Your Dryer Vent.
- We clean dryer vents from the inside and outside
- 50-Point safety and code inspection included
- Free dryer duct energy audit
- Up to 500% of dryer efficiency increases
- Airspeed measurement before & after verification
- Temperature measurement before & after verification
- As our way of saying thanks will give you a lifetime supply of the best carpet spotter on earth
- 25-50% Off FUTURE CLEANINGS
Dryer Vent Cleaning Rates
$149 1st-Floor Dryer Termination
$199 2nd-Floor Dryer Termination
$249 3rd-Floor Dryer Termination
Dryer vent cleaning and 50 Point Safety Inspection. Prolonged ladder work, clogs, repairs, attic or crawl space, may be extra. Sorry, no roof terminations. Stacked dryer vent units are challenging to clean and require an additional dryer vent cleaning technician. We also carry a complete line of heavy-duty made-in-the-USA high-quality dryer ventilation materials, ducting, and vent covers.
Top 10 Dryer Vent Repairs We Fix
- Clogged dryer vents.
- The total run length is too long.
- The ventilation shaft has too many turns.
- Bats, mice, and sensible live animal removal.
- Replacing old vent covers with steel cages.
- Exposed screws in the ventilation system.
- Insurance and housing association compliance
- Crushed hose behind the dryer.
- Damaged or loose venting.
- Dryer worm replacement.
Our dryer vent cleaning will save money and give you peace of mind.
Our dryer vent cleaning will save you money and give you peace of mind, please call us at 610-292-9069 or complete our online request form. Thank you.
- Coronavirus Update
The health and safety of everyone in our community come first, and we wanted to share a few updates as they stand during this challenging and rapidly evolving situationRead More
- Spring into a Clean Home
Sparkles of Spring? Finally, there is an end in sight to this long winter! March 20th is the first day of Spring and warm weather is on its way. While everyone is dusting off their warm weather clothing and packing up their sweaters and thick overcoats, our houses are ready to get some much-needed attention, […]Read More