According to the National Fire Protection Agency, fires caused by dryers are responsible for approximately 15,000 house fires, 15 deaths, and over 200 million in property damage each year. Most of these incidents are the result of clothes dryer malfunctions, lint buildup, or dryer vent code violations. Fortunately, dryer fires are easy to prevent with a little maintenance.
Your homes dryer ducts ventilate hot moist air from the clothes dryer to the outside. Most of the time, they operate without any problems. However, even a small dryer vent problem can have significant consequences. Lint buildup in your dryer vents forces clothes dryers to work harder. Over time this neglect cause clogs, leaks, mold, structural damage, and of course, the possibility of fire.
As Philadelphia’s Best Dryer Vent Cleaners, Our Goal is to Significantly Improve the Efficiency and Safety of Your Dryer Vent.
- We clean dryer vents from the inside and outside
- 50-Point safety and code inspection included
- Free dryer duct energy audit
- Up to 500% of dryer efficiency increases
- Airspeed before & after verification
- As our way of saying thanks will give you a lifetime supply of the best carpet spotter on earth
- Discounts on future dryer vent cleanings
Dryer Vent Cleaning Rates
- 1st-Floor Dryer Termination Only $99
- 2nd Floor Dryer Termination Only $139
- 3rd Floor Dryer Termination Only $159
Sorry, no roof terminations. Stacked dryer vent units are incredibly difficult to clean and require and additional dryer vent cleaning technician. Stacked dryers cost an additional $45.
We also carry a full line of heavy-duty made in the USA high-quality dryer ventilation materials, ducting, and vent covers.
Top 10 Dryer Vent Repairs We Fix
- Clogged dryer vents.
- The total run length is too long.
- Ventilation shaft has too many turns.
- Bats, mice, and sensible live animal removal.
- Replacing old vent covers with steel cages.
- Exposed screws in the ventilation system.
- Insurance and housing association compliance
- Crushed hose behind the dryer.
- Damaged or loose venting.
- Foil dryer worm replacement.
Our dryer vent cleaning will save money and give you peace of mind.
For the best dryer vent cleaning, please give us a call at 610-292-9069 or complete our online request form.
- Coronavirus Update
The health and safety of everyone in our community come first, and we wanted to share a few updates as they stand during this challenging and rapidly evolving situationRead More
- Spring into a Clean Home
Sparkles of Spring? Finally, there is an end in sight to this long winter! March 20th is the first day of Spring and warm weather is on its way. While everyone is dusting off their warm weather clothing and packing up their sweaters and thick overcoats, our houses are ready to get some much-needed attention, […]Read More