Smart Dryer Vent Cleaning
Your homes dryer ducts ventilate hot moist air from the clothes dryer, to the outside. Most of the time, they operate without any problems. However, even a small dryer vent problem can have significant consequences. Lint buildup in your dryer vents forces clothes dryers to work harder. Over time this neglect cause clogs, leaks, mold, structural damage, and of course the possibility of fire.
According to the National Fire Protection Agency, Fires caused by dryers are responsible for approximately 15,000 house fires, 15 deaths, and over 200 million in property damage each year. Most of these incidents are the result of lint buildup and ventilation code violations. Fortunately, this is very easy to prevent with a little maintenance.
Benefits of Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Fire prevention.
- Reduced energy bills.
- Extended clothes dryer lifespan.
- Quicker drying times.
- No musty smelling clothes.
- Better indoor air quality.
- Mold prevention.
- Animal control.
- Insurance company compliance.
- Quality dryer vent cleaning will save money and give you total peace of mind.
Philly’s Best Dryer Vent Cleaning Service
A1 Sparkles offers professional dryer vent cleaning services to local customers in Philadelphia, Montgomery County, Bucks County, Berks County, Chester County, Delaware County, Delaware, and South Jersey area. As Philadelphia’s best dryer vent cleaners, our goal is to significantly improve the efficiency and safety of your entire dryer ducting system. If you’re searching for the best dryer vent cleaning, inspecting, and repair service near you, you’ve found them!
- Up to 500% dryer efficiency increase.
- We clean dryer vents from the inside and outside.*
- 10 -30% discount on future cleanings.
- 50-Point safety and code inspection included.
- Lint Alert Installation
- Infrared Inspection
- 10 -30% discount on future dryer vent cleanings.
- As our way of saying thanks will give you the best carpet spotter on earth!
We also carry a full line of heavy-duty made in the USA high-tech ventilation materials, lint alarms, and vent covers.
Dryer Vent Cleaning Rates
Most dryer vents are cleaned using compressed air tools and jet-snakes that blast loose lint and debris. HEPA filtered vacuums or backpack vac’s catch lint and debris. Brushes and air whips may be used for vent clogs. Under normal conditions, dust shouldn’t escape. Repairs, re-routing, infrared inspection, lint alarms, declogging, prolonged ladder work, and replacement materials are extra — no roof work. With your permission, we can repair most code violations. This way, you know your dryer vent is clean and safe.
Top 10 Dryer Vent Repairs We Fix
- Clogged dryer vents.
- Total run length is too long.
- Ventilation shaft has too many turns.
- Bats, mice, and sensible live animal removal.
- Replacing old vent covers with steel cages.
- Exposed screws in the ventilation system.
- Plastic or PVC duct materials.
- Crushed hose behind the dryer.
- Damaged or loose venting.
- Foil dryer worm replacement.
Better & Smarter Dryer Vent Cleaning Here at a1sparkles.com
If you want the best dryer vent cleaning, please give us a call 610-292-9069 or complete our online request form.
- Spring into a Clean Home
Sparkles of Spring? Finally, there is an end in sight to this long winter! March 20th is the first day of Spring and warm weather is on its way. While everyone is dusting off their warm weather clothing and packing up their sweaters and thick overcoats, our houses are ready to get some much-needed attention, […]Read More
- Are Carpet Stains On Your Holiday Guest List?
Say Goodbye to Phantom Carpet Stains There are a million things to do when preparing the house for Thanksgiving dinner and the holiday season. We focus so much on what is at eye-level that sometimes we forget to look down at our feet until our house is full of our closest friends and then we […]Read More