It is our goal to make your carpet cleaning process as pleasant as possible. Please take a minute to prepare for your carpet cleaning visit by reviewing our carpet cleaning check list.
• Please vacuum thoroughly before we arrive or just ask our technician to perform a vacuuming. (Chairman Level includes vacuuming.)
• Please remove any small items such as dining room chairs, magazine racks, floor plants, etc.
• Please remove all breakable items from furniture which will have to be temporarily moved.
• Please pin up any full-length draperies so that they will be at least 6 inches off the floor.
• Please pin up any skirts on upholstered furniture, which may be touching the carpet.
• Computer equipment, china cabinets, entertainment centers, antique and fragile furniture cannot be moved. However, carpet underneath such items can be cleaned where sufficient room is available.
• During the inspection walk-through with your technicians, please advise them of any special requirements to follow when moving your furniture such as weak legs, loose tops or previous repairs.
• Also, call attention to any spots, stains, or odors which may require special techniques.
• If you are not sure of your carpet conditions ask for a free inspection.
• Please put your pets in a safe, quiet place where our cleaning won’t disturb them.
• For safety sake, be sure to keep an extra close eye on your curious little ones.
• Don’t attempt to spot clean any problem areas yourself as this may cause more problems.
• We will provide you with a complementary carpet spotter.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate contact us at 610-292-9069.