Dryer Vent Cleaning
THE BEST DRYER VENT CLEANING IN PA
We often overlook one of the biggest fire hazards in our home, our Dryer Vent!
According to the National Fire Protection Agency, clothes dryer fires are responsible for approximately 15,000 house fires, 15 deaths, and over 200 million in property damage each year. Most of these incidents result from clothes dryer malfunctions caused by excessive lint buildup. Fortunately, dryer fires are easy to prevent with little maintenance.
Your home’s dryer ducts ventilate hot moist air from the clothes dryer to the outside. Most of the time, they operate without any problems. However, even a tiny dryer vent problem can have significant consequences. Lint buildup in your dryer vents forces clothes dryers to work harder. Over time this neglect cause clogs, leaks, mold, structural damage, and of course, the possibility of fire.
As Philadelphia’s Best Dryer Vent Cleaners, Our Goal is to Improve the Efficiency and Safety of Your Dryer Vent.
- We clean dryer vents from the inside and outside
- 50-Point safety and code inspection included
- Free dryer duct energy audit
- Up to 500% of dryer efficiency increases
- Airspeed measurement before & after verification
- Temperature measurement before & after verification
- As our way of saying thanks will give you a lifetime
- supply of the best carpet spotter on earth
- 25-50% Off FUTURE CLEANINGS
Call for a Free Consultation
Tired of waiting hours for your clothes to dry?
Is your dryer taking forever to dry your clothes? Our professional dryer vent cleaning service is here to help! With our expertise, we’ll remove the stubborn lint buildup that’s blocking the air flow in your dryer. No need to replace your dryer just yet (unless it’s on its last legs!) – simply give us a call to schedule your dryer vent cleaning and get your clothes dry faster today.
Say goodbye to endless drying cycles and hello to quick, efficient drying.
Dryer Vent Cleaning Rates
$149 1st-Floor Dryer Termination
$199 2nd-Floor Dryer Termination
$249 3rd-Floor Dryer Termination
Dryer vent cleaning and 50 Point Safety Inspection. Prolonged ladder work, clogs, repairs, attic or crawl space, may be extra. Sorry, no roof terminations. Stacked dryer vent units are challenging to clean and require an additional dryer vent cleaning technician. We also carry a complete line of heavy-duty made-in-the-USA high-quality dryer ventilation materials, ducting, and vent covers.
Top 10 Dryer Vent Repairs We Fix
- Clogged dryer vents.
- The total run length is too long.
- The ventilation shaft has too many turns.
- Bats, mice, and sensible live animal removal.
- Replacing old vent covers with steel cages.
- Exposed screws in the ventilation system.
- Insurance and housing association compliance
- Crushed hose behind the dryer.
- Damaged or loose venting.
- Dryer worm replacement.