Area Rug Cleaning and Care
We Clean Rugs From Around The World
RUG CLEANING, RUG TREATMENTS & RUG REPAIR
Oriental rugs lend a certain level of sophistication and elegance. When it comes to rug cleaning, we guarantee our customers the highest professionalism, trust, and low rates. We are the best choice for savvy homeowners and businesses that want to get their rugs cleaned without overpaying and without any harmful chemical residue.
A1 Sparkles Cleaning is your local Philadelphia Suburbs rug cleaning company for all types of rugs! Whether an old family heirloom or a new designer rug, we clean them all with exceptional care.
- Odor Control
- Fringe Whitening
- Rug De-Mothing
- Rug Restoration
- Rug Storage
- New Fringe / Refinge With Existing Fibers
- Ends Binding
- Ends Salvage
- End Serging
- Side Salvage
- Side Binding
- Side Serging
- Rug Patching
- Rug Stretching /Blocking
We Clean All Types of Rugs:
Per Square Foot
Drop Off and Save
12-Step Rug Cleaning
A1 Sparkles Exclusive 12-Step Rug Cleaning Only $2.99 per square foot.
Drop-Off and Save!
Save 20% Drop off and pick up your area rugs at our Rug Spa! 565 W 3rd ST Lansdale, PA 19446
View Our 12-Step Cleaning Process
Rug cleaning is performed on a 2-degree slanted floor! Now gravity helps us pull the dirt down and out!
1. Inspection – Every rug is thoroughly inspected.
2. Dusting – Rugs lay flat, facing down, on 1/2 inch steel grated flooring. The Wolverine rug dusters’ leather bands beat and vibrate the dirt out.
3. Vacuum – Using 2- 3 different vacuum machines and a carpet pile lifter, we ensure rugs are dust-free as possible.
4. Washing – Depending on the type of rug, we use horizontal and verticle agitation equipment in one or more of the following methods.;
4A. Full Emersion 4B. Low Moisture 4C. Dry Cleaning
Counter-rotating scrubbers to pull (vertical) and or cylindrical 175 rpm bonnets and brushes (horizontal) with just enough power to deep clean without compromising the rug’s pile or structure. With emersion, cleaning rugs get submerged in 3-5 inches of water. Low moisture requires no more than half of the rug’s displacement to be water. Dry rug cleaning could be a dry absorbent compound or an approved dry cleaning solution.
5. Rinsing – With emersion and shampooing in the basin, purified freshwater enters one end, while the dirty water gets pumped out the opposite end. For Shampoo and Low Moisture methods, truck-mount vacuums and 400-800 psi steam rinsing. A second rinse occurs as the rug is hanging. Either purified water is poured on the top of the area rug on down, or truck-mount hand tools spray and extract difficult regions.
6. Specialty Services – Deodorizing, moth treatment, fringe whiting. For pet odor removal, we add enzymes and soak the rug overnight. Rollers, pile lifters, and scrubbers are used to agitate and flex the fibers.
7. Drying – We drop the indoor humidity to desert levels and move warm, clean air through the rugs. A HEPA 500 Dri Eaz Air Scrubber cleans the air.
8. Detailing – Rug brushing and transparent hand tool extraction.
9. Grooming – Brushing the sides, fringe, and hem.
10. Pile Lifting– The most profound vacuum on the planet.! Adds life to your rugs by removing fine dust your Bissel cannot even begin to reach.
11. Inspection – Clean rugs do not leave our facility until they have a fresh fluffy feel and look years younger.
12. Delivery – Clean rugs are wrapped in brown art paper and supporting plastic wrap. For customer pickups, we will load them into your car. Rug delivery includes light furniture moving and relaying your clean rugs.
In-House Rug Cleaning
Per Square Foot
Freshen Up Only
In-House Rug Cleaning
In-House Rug Cleaning Only $0.99 per square foot
Freshen Up Only
Will not remove stains, odors, or heavy soil.
View Our 6-Step Rug Freshen Up Process
1. Inspection – Before cleaning, every very rug is thoroughly inspected.
2. Preparation – Prepare and establish protected areas. Basic furniture moving & tabbing.
3. Vacuuming – We will vacuum your rug using multiple passes to extract as much dry soil as possible.
4. Washing – Rugs are preconditioned using a Green Seal Certified Pre-Treatment, hand scrubbed, and our robust 25 hp vacuum extracts deep-down dirt.
5. Rinsing – Injecting purified water directly into the rug’s pile while simultaneously extracting any remaining soil.
6. Drying – Using our specially designed green glided wand glide, we will perform multiple dry passes to extract as much water as possible. We then clean around the edges while drying the floor.
Before we pack up for the next job, if you are not 100% satisfied, we will re-clean the area for free.
- With over 24 years of experience, A1 Sparkles is a trusted name in carpet cleaning in South Eastern PA. We are members of several accredited agencies, including the Better Business Beaura and The Carpet And Rug Institute Gold-rated service providers.
- Our Natural Carpet Cleaning method ensures your carpets a deep down clean without any harsh chemicals. We also offer various services, including house cleaning, air duct cleaning, upholstery cleaning, and more.
- With well over 100 reviews, we average a 4.6 to 4.9 average rating. Customers rave about our attention to detail and exceptional results.
Best Price Guaranteed
Our rates are very competitive. If you find a similar price, we will match it.