Air Duct Cleaning Can Improve Indoor Air
Are you thinking about hiring an air duct cleaning service? Good idea because, according to the EPA, poor indoor air quality is a significant source of many health problems. Dirty air ducts aggravate many respiratory problems like asthma and allergies. They may even contribute to some types of cancer. If you’re concerned about the air you breathe, air duct cleaning is a wise investment. We have customers near you that have completely transformed the air quality of their homes and business. We want you to be next.
Professional Air Duct Cleaning Will Improve Indoor Air
Professional air duct cleaning can significantly improve indoor air quality, while cheap air duct cleaning will do little more than remove a few cobwebs. Our air duct cleaning will eliminate dirt, dust, dander, and other airborne contaminants that have built up in your air ducts over the years.
Located in Lansdale, Pennsylvania, we specialize in in-depth HVAC ventilation cleaning. A veteran-owned company serving the Tri-State Delaware Valley area for almost 25 years.
$50 Off The Best Air Duct Cleaning
- Surpasses the NADCA’s Ventilation Standards
- Child and Pet Safe Duct Sanitizing
- 1/2 Price Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Professional Technicians
- No Hidden Charges or Gimmicks
- 10 -30% Discount on Future Cleanings
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not 100% satisfied with your cleaning, we’ll re-clean the area for free.
If You Find A Better Price, We’ll Beat It
Our cleaning rates are so competitive that we will match or beat comparable companies’ rates.
AIR DUCT CLEANING SALE
- 50-point inspection,
- Removal (if possible) of 10 Registers
- Clean the Duct Boot, Branch, and Duct Walls
- Decontaminant the Register and Boot
- Reseal Registers
- 1 HVAC unit (1 each) Supply & Return Trunk
- Clean the Motor Cabinet and Pendulum
- Check the Coil and Drain Pan (if accessible)
- Seal Trunks with Custom-Fabricated Access Panels
- $21 for each Register over 10.
- $65 for additional HVAC (1 each) Supply & Return Trunks
- 1/2-priced Dryer Vent Cleaning is available during the same visit only
Using premium equipment, we perform both the push & pull duct cleaning methods so you get the most dirt, debris, and contaminants removed.
- 175 PSI 20 Gallon Air Compressors Built for Ventilation Cleaning
- Flexible Motorized Brushes for Heavy Soil
- Air Snakes for Easy 90-Degree Turns
- 5000 CFM Negative Air HEAPA Collection System
- Pro Team Back Pack Vacuums
- Niko Industries Duct Cleaning HEPA Vacuums
- 100% Sealed Custom-Fabricated Access Panels
Most of the time, they operate without any problems. However, even a tiny dryer vent problem can have significant consequences.
Ultraviolet HVAC dual lamp in the duck air cleaner. 2000 sf coverage. Safe and effective in eliminating airborne allergens, bacteria, viruses, mold, fungi, and more. Produces no ozone.
Botanical EPA Certified Air Duct Decontamination
Fogging using botanically pure plant extracts (Thyme Oil) has proven to kill over 99.99% of airborne viruses and bacteria. EPA-approved high-level disinfectant that requires no rinsing and lasts up to six months.
A- Coil & Drain Pan Cleaning
The #1 cause of home/building sickness is a dirty A-coil. Clean it, and you will breathe cleaner air, and your system will run more efficiently. When accessible, we check the coil and drain pan.
Air Filter Changing Service
We replace your filters and perform maintenance vent cleaning for optimal air quality.
565 W 3rd St Lansdale PA 19446 610-275-4080 (The Rug Spa Location)
35 W Front St Bridgeport PA 19405 610-292-9069
Philadelphia | Bucks County | Delaware County | Montgomery County | South Jersey | Delaware
- Coronavirus Update
The health and safety of everyone in our community come first, and we wanted to share a few updates as they stand during this challenging and rapidly evolving situationRead More
- Spring into a Clean Home
Sparkles of Spring? Finally, there is an end in sight to this long winter! March 20th is the first day of Spring and warm weather is on its way. While everyone is dusting off their warm weather clothing and packing up their sweaters and thick overcoats, our houses are ready to get some much-needed attention, […]Read More